Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
Lawyers who represent a man trying to win his freedom after being convicted of the 1984 murder of an Ada woman appear to have won a partial victory on Tuesday in their quest for sanctions against those responsible for withholding potentially exculpatory evidence.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Billie Eugenia Brown, 86, passed away April 23, 2019, peacefully at her home in Ada. A memorial will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Allen Church of God in Allen. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the Church of God of Prophecy Mission Fund, PO Box 374, Allen, OK 74825.
ADA [ndash] Larry "Scooter" Bert Throne, 62, of Ada passed away April 20, 2019, in Ada. A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Trinity Baptist Church in Ada.
- Two Roff women face felony child neglect charges in separate incidents
- Latta school district celebrates former educators
- Two Oklahoma hospitals fought off deadly fungal 'superbug'
- Native American regalia stirs controversy ahead of Latta graduation
- Sheriff: Are these your drugs?
- Byng scores 57 runs in district play
- Ada City Schools receives Luminous Eagle Award
- Mercy Ada adds to mother-baby experience
- Mercy Orthopedic providers care for more than just broken bones
- Ada, Byng split lengthy doubleheader