Ada's Tori Ross is shown in action earlier this spring. It was incorrectly reported in Monday's edition of The Ada Evening News that Ross and partner Taylor Alexander lost a fifth-place No. 2 Doubles match to Dene Betzy and Sara Castillo during last weekend's Class 5A State Tournament. Ross and Alexander actually won the match 6-3, 6-4. Ross and Alexander had advanced to teh fifth place match via a 6-3, 6-4 win over Katie Davis-Krista Waggoner of Carl Albert in the consolatin semifinals.
This Week's Circulars
Services for Lindsey Duncan, 42, will be 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021, at High Hill Baptist Church, Rev. Randy Golden will officiate. Ms. Duncan passed away Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021, in Madison, WI.
Billy G. McGuire, 76, of Tulsa, Oklahoma passed away Thursday, Nov 25th, 2021 in Tulsa. Graveside services will be held at 11 A.M., Wednesday, Dec. 1st, 2021 at Memorial Park Cemetery in Ada, Oklahoma. A family visitation will be held Tuesday, Nov. 30th, 2021 from 5:00 PM until 7 P.M. at Est…
- Ada teen found deceased
- Two injured in separate accidents
- Fire destroys two structures Friday
- Man at center of police standoff charged
- Alleged bank robber charged in federal court
- Saying thanks to some teachers
- Remembering bowling legend Dr. Max Skelton of Ada
- Gundy doubtful about future of Bedlam series
- Breaking: Lincoln Riley leaving OU to become USC head coach, per report
- Dr. Christine Pappas honored with bench