Joe Dorman of the Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy writes...
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Helen Ruth Smith, 69, of Ada passed away Monday, Dec. 9, 2019, in Ada. Funeral services are at 10 a.m. Thursday at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada. Interment will follow at Blackrock Cemetery in Allen.
PURCELL [ndash] Wynonia VanLandingham was born Aug. 21, 1937, in Ada to Bert and Jewell Jones. She passed away Dec. 8, 2019, in Purcell. Wynonia loved singing, attending church, shopping with her sisters and spending time with her grandchildren, cooking and eating. She is survived by two son…
NORMAN [ndash] Services for Joe Donald Storie, 79, of Norman will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel. Don and David Stevens will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. Mr. Storie died Friday, Dec. 6, 2019, at a Nashville, Tennessee, hospital. He was bo…
- Gaming fight headed for showdown
- Firefighters battle blaze near Galey
- Fontenot seeks release
- Four Ada schools get Cs on state report cards
- Parade winners announced
- Lincoln Riley, Ed Orgeron talked plenty of offense when crossing paths at NFL Draft
- Free book bonanza
- Stratford woman killed in US177 wreck
- Stitt says commercial casinos interested if deal not renewed
- Byng girls -- 5 things to know