Joe Dorman of the Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy writes...
This Week's Circulars
TUPELO [ndash] Services for Jerry Lynn Sanders, 66, of Tupelo will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the Tupelo Senior Citizens Center. Mr. Sanders passed away Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020, at the Coalgate Hospital. He was born Aug. 28, 1953, at Coalgate to Sam and Myrtle Thompson Sanders. Jerry grew up in…
PAULS VALLEY [ndash] Memorial services for Vicky Lynn Gates, 72, of Pauls Valley and formerly of Ada are at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel. Pastor Chad Large will officiate. Mrs. Gates passed away Monday, Jan. 6, 2020, at a Pauls Valley nursing home.
ADA [ndash] John Curtis Fisher, 72, of Ada passed away Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020, in Ada. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada. A family visitation will be held from 5 until 7 p.m. Thursday at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home.
STRATFORD [ndash] Services for Martha JoAnn Way Johnson, 80, of Stratford will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Alexander-Gray Funeral Home, Wilson. Burial to follow at Hewitt Cemetery, Wilson. The family received visitation Monday at DeArman-Pickard Funeral Home in Stratford. JoAnn will lie i…
ADA [ndash] John C. Fisher, 72, of Ada passed away Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020, in Ada. Services are pending with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home at this time.
- Woman injured in fall from tree in Byng
- Ada police seek public’s help locating armed robbery suspect
- Ada man armed with knife charged in Walmart theft
- Ada attorney sworn in to state bar's Board of Governors
- One injured in two-vehicle crash on cloverleaf
- Stonewall girls face New Lima in gym's first game
- Roff boys team ready to limp into own tournament
- New Roff gym to host first games Thursday
- Roff teams take care of business
- Local Girls and Boys Basketball Capsules, Boxscores