As featured on
Pontotoc County voters approved a constitutional amendment to expand the state’s Medicaid program Tuesday by a wider margin than most. County voters also approved two measures in Roff to increase the town’s excise and use taxes by one full percent each, and Tupelo voters elected a new school board member.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] James Prince, 82, of Ada, passed away Sunday, Aug. 2, 2020, in Ada. Arrangement are pending with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
WEST MONROE [ndash] Mary K. Price, 62, of West Monroe, Louisiana, passed away Sunday, Aug. 2, 2020, in West Monroe. Arrangements are pending with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] Carolyn L. Weller, 80, of Ada, passed away Friday, July 24, 2020, in Ada. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up to date service information please follow our Facebook page at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
- Seeds from foreign countries reach Ada
- Police seek help locating missing teen
- Ada board votes to delay school openings
- Cougar football, girls basketball forced to shut workouts down
- Ada City Schools Foundation donates more than $60,000 for technology improvements
- ECU welcomes new faculty for 2020-21 academic year
- There's more to 'exotic' story
- City of Ada Advisory Committee on Multiculturalism welcomes Ghosh and Mock
- Ada workouts different due to pandemic
- Governor, commerce director visit Ada