This is simply to say “thank you” to a group of people that often get ignored, and they are rather a great group of public servants that deserve a big thanks for all they do.
I would like to thank the Blue Moon Car & Motorcycle Show. I placed first place in the Special Interest category with my Honda, 230 CRF Enduro Motorcycle. I would like to thank God and the special people. I enjoyed entering for the first-time event. I would also like to thank Candy, my f…
In the midst of a new wave of constitutionally illiterate politicians trying to erase the Bill of Rights, the time is now for conservatives across the country to embrace a bolder, stronger strategy to defending the Second Amendment.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Mildred Roland, 92, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Saturday, September 19, 2020 in Ada. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] Patricia Groves, 66, of Ada, Oklahoma, passed away Sunday, September 20th, 2020 at her home. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] Graveside services for Bobbie Jean Bryant, 81, of Ada are 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Allen Cemetery, Rev. Gary Caldwell will officiate. The family will receive relatives and friends from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mrs. Bryant passed away Saturday, September 19, 20…
- Police continue to investigate wreck that killed 3 people
- Pontotoc County moves to moderate risk category
- Sasakwa standing strong at No. 2 in Class C
- Drive-thru flu clinic coming to Ada
- Ada has a new cigar shop
- Allen celebrates 100 years of football with shutout
- Ada officials to limit capacity to 50% Friday at Norris Field
- Ada sets guidelines for Friday night football
- Board votes to cancel 2020 Mid-America tournament
- Ada banker graduates from OBA Compliance School