I love this country.
This is simply to say “thank you” to a group of people that often get ignored, and they are rather a great group of public servants that deserve a big thanks for all they do.
I would like to thank the Blue Moon Car & Motorcycle Show. I placed first place in the Special Interest category with my Honda, 230 CRF Enduro Motorcycle. I would like to thank God and the special people. I enjoyed entering for the first-time event. I would also like to thank Candy, my f…
In the midst of a new wave of constitutionally illiterate politicians trying to erase the Bill of Rights, the time is now for conservatives across the country to embrace a bolder, stronger strategy to defending the Second Amendment.
This Week's Circulars
HOLDENVILLE [ndash] Sandra Lynn Carlin, 52, of Holdenville, Oklahoma passed away Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021, in Ada, Oklahoma. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021, at the Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada. For up-to-date service information, please follow us …
ADA [ndash] Anthony Lee "Tony" Pippen, 84, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, in Ada. Funeral services will be 10 a.m., Friday, Jan. 15, 2021, at Southwest Church of Christ in Ada, Oklahoma. Interment will be at Dunklin Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Kennett, MO. For up-to-dat…
- Family's rural life, traditions translate into successful YouTube presence
- Shooting, kidnapping leads to felony charges
- Tommy Ward to be set free
- Byng senior reaches 1,000 points in victory over Comanche
- Oklahoma Heritage opens its new hometown bank in Ada
- County Health Departments announce COVID-19 Vaccinations for residents 65 and Up
- More on how to navigate the Oklahoma Vaccine Portal
- Oklahoma loosens quarantine requirements for schools
- Longtime Ada News Editor dies
- Three local businesses win award from Oklahoma Main Street