This is simply to say “thank you” to a group of people that often get ignored, and they are rather a great group of public servants that deserve a big thanks for all they do.
I would like to thank the Blue Moon Car & Motorcycle Show. I placed first place in the Special Interest category with my Honda, 230 CRF Enduro Motorcycle. I would like to thank God and the special people. I enjoyed entering for the first-time event. I would also like to thank Candy, my f…
In the midst of a new wave of constitutionally illiterate politicians trying to erase the Bill of Rights, the time is now for conservatives across the country to embrace a bolder, stronger strategy to defending the Second Amendment.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Loretta Charlene Martin, 90, of Ada, Oklahoma, passed away Friday, October 23, 2020 in Ada. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
- Ada police seek alleged kidnapping, theft suspect
- RWB All-Conference team full of local players
- Vote No on State Question 805
- Social Security announces 1.3% benefit increase for 2021
- Felonies Oct. 22
- Wildfire snarls traffic south of Ada
- As last resort, Oklahoma quarantine orders rise amid coronavirus pandemic
- Morning fire destroys house
- No. 10 Ada prepares for big showdown with third-ranked Tigers
- Pastor Brian Matthews to receive award