As featured on
At least two Enid city commissioners are not in favor of a casino in the community.
Although private business transactions are due a certain amount of confidentiality, using government incentives and land for a proposed casino makes this a very public matter.
This Week's Circulars
- Veterans Affairs secretary visits Ada
- School bus driver cited in accident
- Two Ada men charged with drug trafficking
- Ada man arrested in Holdenville vehicle theft
- Child found in middle of street Friday
- Bill would change cutoff dates for kindergarten, pre-K programs
- Children's Hospital Foundation establishes Blake Shelton Cancer Research Program
- City OKs zoning request for new motel
- 'The gift that keeps on giving'
- Gallogly to Boren: Cross me again, 'I will destroy you'