As featured on
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Services for Anita Jane Robbins, 84, of Ada will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the First Baptist Church. The Rev. Harold Ware will officiate. Burial will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery. Mrs. Robbins died peacefully Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020, in her home. She was born Feb. 23, 1935, to…
- Dollar General in Konawa closes without explanation
- Ada woman charged with child neglect
- UPDATE: No gun involved in Walmart arrest
- Ada Schools to see $149,270 reduction in state aid
- Konawa man injured in Seminole County accident
- Eaton reaches milestone on special night
- Father, son die in Latta house fire
- Latta School to mark 100th anniversary Friday
- Rollover crash injures one
- Ada Junior High students reflect on MLK holiday