Aerofit Healthclub in Tahlequah reopened its doors Friday, after the business had to shut down due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As featured on
For those who frequently exercise to keep their bodies in peak physical condition, routine can be key. So while the COVID-19 outbreak put a halt to the usual training regimens, gym junkies can now breathe a sigh of relief, as exercise facilities and sporting venues were allowed to reopen Friday.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Services for Horace H. Golden, 89, of Ada, are at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Oak Avenue Baptist Church. His son, Randy Golden, will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mr. Golden died Fri…
COALGATE [ndash] Russell Shane Whitlock, 56, of Coalgate, passed away Friday, May 29, 2020, in Oklahoma City. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m., Wednesday at First Baptist Church in Tupelo. Interment will follow at Pleasant Grove Cemetery in Tupelo.
ADA [ndash] Charles Michael Hayes, 62, of Ada, passed away Friday, May 29, 2020, in Ada. Funeral services will be 2 p.m., Tuesday at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada. Interment will follow at Highland Cemetery in Stonewall.
ADA [ndash] Memorial services for Brenda Joyce Johnson, 78, of Ada are at 10 a.m. Monday at Central Church of Christ. Bud Ross will officiate. The family will receive friends from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mrs. Johnson passed away Thursday, May 28, 2020, at her home. She w…
- Byng crash injures one
- Riots erupt overnight in Oklahoma City in protest of George Floyd incident
- Test-driving REAL ID
- One injured in single-vehicle rollover accident; with video
- Byng crash injures one; with video from the crash scene
- Pontotoc County COVID-19 cases remain relatively low
- Bringing home the... cabbage?
- Allen affected by widespread PSO outage
- Larry McBroom has been coaching for 48 straight years ... and counting
- Native American 'Auntie Project' sends $10,000 to Navajo Nation for COVID-19 relief