Everyone loves the hero. Kids often root for the hero.
A district judge has sided with the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority’s request to have the state Supreme Court hear claims contained in a lawsuit.
16 games into this season, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is posting the best numbers of his career.
The newest crop of state lawmakers were sworn in Wednesday, and Republicans will continue to hold supermajorities in both legislative chambers.
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma – In its ongoing bid to ensure the federal government honors a 200-year-old treaty, the nation's largest indigenous tribe …
The Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board denied clemency for an Oklahoma death row inmate scheduled to be executed next month on his birthday.
A legislative oversight committee on Tuesday approved earmarking over a $1 billion, or the bulk of the state’s remaining share of the American…
While Kansas and Arkansas have both managed to hire permanent leaders for their broadband expansion efforts, Oklahoma lawmakers learned recent…
James Coddington told his spiritual advisor minutes before his execution that he was disappointed turning his life around made no difference.
With most of the early season insect problems behind us it is time to pay more attention to Pecan Weevil season.
Oklahoma’s Legislature gave final approval Thursday to another Texas-style anti-abortion bill that providers say will be the most restrictive …
Keeping taxpayer money for schools in public schools was the main message of Oklahoma’s top school official during a visit to central Oklahoma…
This Week's Circulars
- Konawa woman dies in crash
- Local convenience store robbed
- Roff seniors would like to add more gold in final season
- Man shot in rural Pontotoc County; suspect arrested
- Start Planning for Sandbur Control
- Former Byng pitcher helps OBU stymie East Central
- Byng juniors earn top Lake Country awards
- Strong expects Lady Cougars to be better hitters this spring
- Earrings for all occasions
- Cougars bring home chilly Chandler title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.