This Enid News & Eagle series explores the science behind efforts in determining why there was a sudden upswing in earthquakes in the Sooner State beginning in 2009.
As featured on
Oklahoma has had earthquakes for decades but the issue is deciding which are natural and which may be “man-made.” — Rep. John Enns, R-Enid
This Week's Circulars
- Rollover accident shuts down SH59A a mile west of 3W
- In pictures: Gone but never forgotten: Konawa says goodbye to Rhindi
- Slow. Down.
- OHP identifies passenger in Konawa bus crash
- Roff's coach reaches huge career milestone
- UPDATE: Stephens County escapee who walked away in Atoka found
- #KonawaStrong: 'We're all Konawa' today
- John will go it alone this spring
- Konawa student among those killed in Seminole County crash
- Overall, Latta schools receive Bs on new report cards