ADA — LegalShield, one of the nation's leading providers of legal plans and identity theft solutions for individuals, families and small businesses, has announced several personnel and organizational changes within the organization.
A new Office of the Chief Executive (OCE) has been created to strengthen operational effectiveness and efficiencies. Reporting directly to Jeff Bell, the CEO of LegalShield, the OCE will be comprised of the following individuals:
• Kathy Pinson, in the new role of chief operating officer
• Steve Williamson, chief financial officer
• Darnell Self, in the new role of executive vice president of Network and Business Development
• Keri Norris, in the new role of vice president of Regulatory Compliance and general counsel
• Don West, Vice President of Human Resources and Leadership Development
“These changes are made in an effort to better support LegalShield’s present and future growth strategies,” said LegalShield CEO Jeff Bell. “By streamlining our internal structures we can better ensure that our organization provides equal access to equal justice for all.”
All changes are effective immediately. In addition, LegalShield announced new roles and promotions for several other prominent executives:
• Alan Fearnley will serve as president of the Network and Consumer Business Unit reporting to Jeff Bell. He will continue as the chief commercial officer. Reporting to Fearnley will be Patrick Hodges in the new role of vice President of Sales and Network Development.
• James Rosseau will serve as President of the Business Solutions Business Unit reporting to Mr. Jeff Bell.
• John Long will serve in the new role of vice president of Marketing Operations. John will report to Kathy Pinson, the COO. Reporting to John will be:
• Kozetta Lucas in the new role of director of Training and Associate Development.
“On behalf of the entire organization, I congratulate each of these leaders on their new roles,” said Bell. “I’m confident that collectively they will help LegalShield deliver exceptional products and services that promote peace of mind and confidence to every person who is looking for a trusted partner in their corner.”
LegalShield is one of the nation's leading providers of legal safeguards for individuals, families and small businesses. LegalShield also offers one of the industry's most affordable identity theft plans. Members receive identity theft protection for the entire family for the cost most competitors charge to cover a single individual. LegalShield legal plans cover more than 1.4 million families and 3.7 million lives across North America. More than 34,000 companies offer the LegalShield plan to their employees as a voluntary benefit. For as low as $20 per month, LegalShield members get access to attorneys who are experienced in the areas of law that most impact families and small businesses.
For more information, visit www.legalshield.com or call 800-654-7757.