Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
A bridge over the Canadian River on state Highway 99/U.S. Highway 377 remains closed as authorities work multiple accidents on both sides of the bridge.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Billie Eugenia Brown, 86, passed away April 23, 2019, peacefully at her home in Ada. A memorial will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Allen Church of God in Allen. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the Church of God of Prophecy Mission Fund, PO Box 374, Allen, OK 74825.
ADA [ndash] Larry "Scooter" Bert Throne, 62, of Ada passed away April 20, 2019, in Ada. A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Trinity Baptist Church in Ada.
ADA [ndash] Billie E. Brown, 86, passed away April 23, 2019, in Ada. Arrangements are pending at this time.
- Two Roff women face felony child neglect charges in separate incidents
- Native American regalia stirs controversy ahead of Latta graduation
- Latta school district celebrates former educators
- Sheriff: Are these your drugs?
- Two Oklahoma hospitals fought off deadly fungal 'superbug'
- Byng scores 57 runs in district play
- Ada City Schools receives Luminous Eagle Award
- Vanoss receives technology grant
- Mercy Ada adds to mother-baby experience
- Latta honors outstanding teachers