The Ada High Cheerleaders, Couganns, band members, and fans gather for the traditional playing of "Light Up" at the start of the fourth quarter of every football game is shown in this Friday, Sept, 7 football matchup against Ardmore at Norris Field. The Cougars defeated Ardmore 7-0 to win the season opener.
- Richard R. Barron | The Ada News
Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Services for Lindsay Snow, 43, of Ada are at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the First United Methodist Church. The Rev. Brian Matthews will officiate. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. Lindsay did not let a lifelong battle with rheumatoid arthritis stop her from living large. She descr…
- Suspect dead in Monday burglary, shooting
- Police investigate incident on Main Street
- Ada police investigating early morning shooting
- Ada man jailed in child abuse investigation
- Kingston Schools to host March 26 health fair
- Busby joins Hughes firm
- Tupelo boys attempt 49 free shots in fourth quarter of win
- Tupelo girls shock Calvin with big comeback
- Award-winning bead worker Courtney Parchcorn to attend ARTesian Arts Festival
- Mock trial team enjoying success in 2020