ADA [ndash] Bryan Randall Benefield, 64, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Sunday, Aug. 1, 2021, in Ada. Memorial services will be held at 10 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021, at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada, Oklahoma. Interment will follow at Holdenville Cemetery in Holdenville, Oklahom…
This Week's Circulars
- At least seven injured in head-on crash near Stonewall
- Six injured in Saturday crash near Stonewall
- Coalgate woman dies in Tuesday crash
- Mercy tightening visitor restrictions at all campuses and clinics across Oklahoma
- OSU president blasts OU on SEC move
- Ada Senior Care Center is struggling to find their way
- Man arrested for meth trafficking
- Ada's Watkins goes out with a bang in All-State tennis
- Abba's Tables reaches out for help
- The ups and downs of ECU's season played during a pandemic
Passengers in the rear section of the B-29 "Doc" had to rely on a video screen to see the view from the front of the aircraft. The screen allowed passengers to watch the plane while landing at Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The top gunner on a B-29 had a full view of the aircraft, from the tail wing and all around the plane. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The rear of the B-29 was for the tail gunner, who would watch for approaching enemy aircraft while working a gun sight. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.