This Week's Circulars
SEMINOLE [ndash] Services for Matthew Paul "Matt" Hatton (aka King MF Smiley), 25, of Seminole are at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Criswell Funeral Home Chapel. Bill Burns will officiate. Burial will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery, Ada. The family will receive friends and relatives from 5 to 7 …
- Fatality collision shuts down US177 south of Canadian River Bridge
- One killed, two injured in Thursday collision near Asher
- Where does Steven Adams fit in Thunder's plans?
- Dustin Romines lands job with Tupelo
- Mid-afternoon crash sends one to hospital
- Inter-Tribal Council: 'We are resolute in our position'
- Oklahoma's largest private prison plagued by gang violence and lockdowns
- Driver survives Wednesday rollover
- Gov. Stitt responds to Inter-Tribal resolution
- Konawa man killed in accident on U.S. 377
The U.S. Space and Rocket Center launches 5,000 model rockets in an effort to break a Guinness World Record on the 50th anniversary of the launch of the Apollo 11 mission that sent the first men to the moon.
An Ada man is being hailed a hero after risking his life to pull an injured man out of a burning car in the early morning hours Wednesday on state Highway 3E just outside of Ada.