KNOXVILLE, Tennessee [ndash] Shane A. Howard gained his angel wings Aug. 30, 2019. He was born Feb. 4,1983. He was preceded in death by his father, William A. Howard; grandmother, Helen Howard; uncle, Jerry Howard; and both grandparents, Leon and Addie Brownen. He is survived by his mother, …
This Week's Circulars
ADA [ndash] Terry Wayne Ragsdale, age 68, passed away in his sleep early Sunday morning, Sept. 8, 2019, in Ada. He was born Dec. 30, 1950, to Edwin and Ruth Ragsdale in Santa Paula, California. Terry served in the Army during the Vietnam War, then worked as a mechanic and served with the San…
ADA [ndash] Memorial services for Carolyn Yvonne Hudson, 71, of Ada are at 2 p.m. Thursday at the Church of God of Prophecy, Ada. The Rev. Kendell Martin will officiate. Mrs. Hudson passed away Monday, Sept. 16, 2019, at an Ardmore hospital. She was born Oct. 21, 1947, in Ada to Eula Bell Wr…
- ECU student-athlete killed in 3W wreck
- Remembering Marissa Long-Morriss
- Associated Press Oklahoma High School Football Rankings
- Ada City Schools to launch Handle With Care program
- $10,000 reward offered in two Ada-area cold cases
- Ada man faces kidnapping, assault charges
- One dead in weekend pursuit
- OSD principal named Deaf Awareness Week spokesperson
- Two injured in weekend wrecks
- Elephant bath, circus coming to Ada today
Oklahoma State junior wide receiver Tylan Wallce turned in another five-catch performance for Oklahoma State in it's Week Two win over McNeese State. But the most interesting stat of the night was how many yards Wallace racked up after the catch.
The Ada High Cheerleaders, Couganns, band members, and fans gather for the traditional playing of "Light Up" at the start of the fourth quarter of every football game is shown in this Friday, Sept, 7 football matchup against Ardmore. The Cougars defeated Ardmore to win the season opener.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.