Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
District 22 District Attorney Paul Smith ruled Friday the use of deadly force in a September officer-involved shooting was justified, saying the ruling should serve to exonerate four Ada police officers.
This Week's Circulars
- Suspect dead in Monday burglary, shooting
- Ada police investigating early morning shooting
- Busby joins Hughes firm
- Ada man killed in one-vehicle wreck
- ECU coach to be part of Hutchinson CC Hall of Fame
- Ada's Odom inks with Emporia State
- Mock trial team enjoying success in 2020
- Local trio headed to state swim meet
- Ada girls look playoff-ready in victory
- Educator Spotlight: Becky Walker