Saturday, June 4
• Roff Alumni Day will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. today. Former Hickory and Fitzhugh students are welcomed and encouraged to attend. A catered meal will follow at 5 p.m. Tickets are $10. RSVP required. For more information or to RSVP, call Bubba Tidwell at (580) 456-7818, Yvonne York at (405) 232-4112 or Cathy Bradford at (580) 456-7550.
• Vintage Market in the Park is slated for 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at Stratford City Park south on Hyden. The event will feature vintage campers/glampers, vintage furniture/repurposed, vintage junk/items, direct sales, homemade items and food vendors, celebrating National Glamping Weekend.
• Ada Lions Club will hold a yard sale from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. today in the old K-Mart parking lot, 1300 Cradduck Road in Ada.
Monday, June 6
• 22nd Judicial District CASA has begun accepting applications for new volunteer training to begin on Monday. Potential volunteers are required to complete an in-depth screening interview, a background check and 30 hours of training and courtroom observation. For more information or to request an application, call Jerry or Gwen at (580) 332-1441 or stop by 514 E. 10th St., Ada.
• Pontotoc County Literacy Coalition Open Minds tutor training begins with part one from 6 to 9 p.m. Monday on the second floor of the Ada Public Library. For more information, call (580) 436-5443.
Tuesday, June 7
• The Tri-County Board of Directors will hold its regular monthly board meeting at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at Stonewall Public Schools’ Longhorn cafeteria in Stonewall. For more information, call Carolyn Hill at (580) 310-9300.
• Pontotoc County Literacy Coalition Open Minds tutor training continues with part two from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday on the second floor of the Ada Public Library. For more information, call (580) 436-5443.
Monday, June 20
• Pontotoc County Literacy Coalition Open Minds Tutor Training continues with part three from 6 to 9 p.m. June 20 on the second floor of the Ada Public Library. For more information, call (580) 436-5443.
Saturday, July 2
• Atwood School will hold a reunion at noon July 2 in the Lowell Wilkerson Community Center. A potluck dinner will be shared at 5:30 p.m., followed by a short meeting. Attendees are encouraged to bring a favorite dish and enjoy the day. For more information, call Imogene Harrington at (580) 857-2243 or Jerry Shepherd at (405) 401-1257.
Saturday, July 16
• The 40th Annual Stratford Peach Festival is set for July 16 and is now accepting vendor applications. If you would like to receive a vendor application, please contact Phillip Morton at (580)759-0049 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Michelle Schwagel at (580) 759-9526 or email@example.com. The Peach Festival is hosted by the Stratford Little League Foundation.