ADA [ndash] Services for Anita Jane Robbins, 84, of Ada will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the First Baptist Church. The Rev. Harold Ware will officiate. Burial will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery. Mrs. Robbins died peacefully Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020, in her home. She was born Feb. 23, 1935, to…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
- Father, son die in Latta house fire
- Ada woman charged with child neglect
- Rollover crash injures one
- Ada High School 2019-2020 first semester honor rolls
- Citizens Bank announces recent promotions
- City OKs rezone for proposed women's health center
- Former News editor dies at 94
- Konawa man injured in Seminole County accident
- Help keep Ada beautiful
- Latta School to mark 100th anniversary Friday