Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
The Ada Area Chamber of Commerce will relocate next month from its shared office space with the Ada Jobs Foundation on Main Street in Ada to a 2,200-square-foot office at 2021 Arlington Street.
This Week's Circulars
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee [ndash] Shane A. Howard gained his angel wings Aug. 30, 2019. He was born Feb. 4,1983. He was preceded in death by his father, William A. Howard; grandmother, Helen Howard; uncle, Jerry Howard; and both grandparents, Leon and Addie Brownen. He is survived by his mother, …
ADA [ndash] Terry Wayne Ragsdale, age 68, passed away in his sleep early Sunday morning, Sept. 8, 2019, in Ada. He was born Dec. 30, 1950, to Edwin and Ruth Ragsdale in Santa Paula, California. Terry served in the Army during the Vietnam War, then worked as a mechanic and served with the San…
- UPDATE: OSBI investigating officer-involved shooting in Ada
- ECU student-athlete killed in 3W wreck
- Remembering Marissa Long-Morriss
- $10,000 reward offered in two Ada-area cold cases
- Ada-Duncan football game canceled
- Associated Press Oklahoma High School Football Rankings
- OSD principal named Deaf Awareness Week spokesperson
- Roff secures wins over two No. 1s
- Two injured in weekend wrecks
- Elephant bath, circus coming to Ada today