During the 18 months since the coronavirus pandemic shook the world, the medical community has evolved and adapted to new procedures, technology, medications, vaccines, and patients needs.
Follow the latest local and national stories developing about the monitoring of COVID-19, the new disease caused by the coronavirus.
The Centers for Disease Control details the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccinations.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
ADA [ndash] Bryan Randall Benefield, 64, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Sunday, Aug. 1, 2021, in Ada. Memorial services will be held at 10 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021, at Estes-Phillips Funeral Home Chapel in Ada, Oklahoma. Interment will follow at Holdenville Cemetery in Holdenville, Oklahom…
- At least seven injured in head-on crash near Stonewall
- Coalgate woman dies in Tuesday crash
- Williams steps down, Johnson steps in as ECU AD
- Ada-based company introduces high octane unleaded avgas
- Man arrested for meth trafficking
- OSU president blasts OU on SEC move
- Rape charge dismissed due to 'McGirt'
- Mercy tightening visitor restrictions at all campuses and clinics across Oklahoma
- SOCA players compete at Oklahoma Cornhole Association State Tournament
- Ada Senior Care Center is struggling to find their way