Public health officials point to face masks, social distancing and good hand hygiene as pillars of the response to the coronavirus, along with robust testing and contact tracing. But there’s one last-resort tool: the quarantine order
Follow the latest local and national stories developing about the monitoring of COVID-19, the new disease caused by the coronavirus.
As the number of COVID-19 patients continues to grow, Oklahoma hospitals are reporting their intensive care units are feeling the squeeze.
On this week's edition of the Gridiron Show with Ron Poniewasz Jr. and Luxenberg Garbett Kelly George, P.C.'s Larry Kelly talk about the playoff situation in Class 2A and highlight our athlete of the week, Union's Anthony Nealy.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
ADA [ndash] Jennifer Nichole Hood, 32, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Monday, October 19th, 2020 in Ada. Graveside services will be at 10 a.m., Saturday, October 24th, 2020 at Rosedale Cemetery in Ada, Oklahoma. Please follow us on Facebook at Estes~Phillips Funeral Home for up to date service…
ROFF [ndash] Services for Jennifer Brenda Kirk, 49, of Roff are 10 a.m. Saturday at the Oak Grove Church, north of Sulphur, Rev. Fred Bailey will officiate. Burial will be 2 p.m. at Fairview Cemetery at Apache, OK. Mrs. Kirk passed away Monday, October 19, 2020, near Wynnewood. She was born …
- Ada police seek alleged kidnapping, theft suspect
- Social Security announces 1.3% benefit increase for 2021
- Wildfire snarls traffic south of Ada
- Vote No on State Question 805
- As last resort, Oklahoma quarantine orders rise amid coronavirus pandemic
- Health department disbands unit responding to COVID
- Late Milne interception seals deal for Allen
- Wrong turn proves fatal in Byng
- Felonies Oct. 14
- Voting in Pontotoc County