When COVID-19 struck, schools switched to virtual education, doctors to telemedicine and businesses to remote work.
Follow the latest local and national stories developing about the monitoring of COVID-19, the new disease caused by the coronavirus.
Starting Monday, the state plans to expand COVID-19 vaccine access to the remaining 21,300 Oklahomans in Phase 2 of its distribution plan.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
ALLEN [ndash] Services for Ronald Harrison Walker, 53, of Allen, are pending at is time. Mr. Walker passed away Friday, February 26, 2021 at an Ada hospital.
NORTH LITTLE Rock [ndash] Graveside services for Allan Hamilton, 56, of North Little Rock, formerly of Ada are 10 a.m. Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at Rosedale Cemetery in Ada. Mr. Hamilton passed away March 1, 2021.
ADA [ndash] Graveside services for Dr. Ray Quiett, 86, of Ada, are 2 p.m. Thursday, March 4, 2021, at Memorial Park Cemetery. Dr. Quiett passed away Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021, at his home with his family by his side. He was born Nov. 8, 1934, in Levelland, TX to Norris and Veomia Lobstein Quiet…
ADA [ndash] Private family graveside services will be held for Bobbie Wayne Stroud, 88, of Ada. A visitation will be from 4 - 6 p.m. Friday at Criswell Funeral Home. Mr. Stroud passed away Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021, at an Oklahoma City hospital. He was born April 10, 1932 in Ada, OK to Frank E…
- Murder charges dismissed, inmates released as effects of 'McGirt' ruling felt in Ada area
- Ada resident and former Chicago Bear arrested on human trafficking complaint
- Suspect calls 911 to throw cops off the scent; leads them right to him
- Ada FUMC forgives over $3.8 million in medical debt
- Vanoss girls thaw out in second half
- Eight area teams remain alive in playoff hunt
- Catching up with East Central's Sando Hill
- The playoff picture
- One injured in car-vs-tree crash in Byng
- Impressive opener for Ada High baseball team