The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers information regarding three types of COVID-19 vaccines administered to the public in the U.S
Follow the latest local and national stories developing about the monitoring of COVID-19, the new disease caused by the coronavirus.
Hospital blood usage has surged nearly 10% over previous levels, as our community moved into COVID recovery mode. Blood donors are needed immediately to respond.
Work continues on the Oklahoma Department of Transportation's project to widen and State Highway 19 west of Ada. This Thursday, April 8, 2021 video shows traffic traveling from west to east along the entire route. It has been sped up 8x.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
ADA [ndash] Elsie Ellen Buckes, 90, of Ada, Oklahoma passed away Monday, April 12, 2021, in Ada. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] Jason Grant Kelley, 41, of Ada, passed away Friday, April 9, 2021, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Arrangements are pending at this time with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home. For up-to-date service information, please follow us on Facebook at Estes Phillips Funeral Home.
ADA [ndash] A gathering of family and friends for Jerry Dewayne Roles, 66, of Ada will be held at the Meek residence on Saturday, April 24, 2021, from Noon - 2 p.m. Mr. Roles passed away Sunday, April 11, 2021, at his home. He was born Aug. 12, 1954, in Oakdale, California to Thurman and Cle…
- Domestic violence defendant taken into federal custody
- Charge dismissed in 2019 murder case
- ECU's Crutchfield accepts job at Oregon
- On the Front Lines Tatum Sallee: Educator
- Trio of local girls players named double All-Staters
- Man convicted in beating case set to go free
- Ada Student accepted into Youth Leadership Oklahoma
- State Highway 19 project underway
- Sections of Crazy Corner will temporarily close
- Slain pastor's wife, another arrested