The state saw another 427 new COVID-19 cases and six more deaths were reported Thursday. Pontotoc County now has a total of 44 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Follow the latest local and national stories developing about the monitoring of COVID-19, the new disease caused by the coronavirus.
Oklahoma State Department of Health reported 228 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday as numbers continue to climb in the state.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
KINGSTON [ndash] Graveside services for Vicki Raye Looney, 56, of Kingston and formerly of Ada, are at 11 a.m. Monday at Highland Cemetery in Stonewall. The Rev. Buddy Baltimore will officiate. Ms. Looney passed away Tuesday, June 30, 2020, at an Ada nursing home. She was born Feb. 11, 1964,…
ADA [ndash] Sharon Lee Smart, 75, of Ada, passed away Sunday, June 28, 2020, in Oklahoma City. Services are pending with Estes-Phillips Funeral Home.
- Buddy Pearce may have the coolest job in town
- State COVID-19 cases continue to rise; Pontotoc County totals 38, with 14 active
- COVID-19: Pontotoc County case count rises to 44, 16 active
- The sixth annual Battle of the Kevins promises to be even better than before
- Dust and sand from Sahara Desert may reach Oklahoma
- LegalShield opens Harland House at Ada headquarters
- OU's Lon Kruger says Crutchfield right man for ECU job
- Johns, McCortney win primaries as county votes to expand Medicaid
- Farrell: Locally, SQ802 expected to make near $32 million economic impact
- 'Athlete A' a lesson in courage, the importance of women in power, and journalism's critical role