Michael Alan Crow, 28, Shawnee, to Jessica Lee Hisaw, 30, Ada.
Warren Lee Newell v. Sadie Louise Newell.
Michael Eugene Freeman v. Sabrina Kay Freeman.
Martin Lee Noland v. Kimberly Ann Nolan.
Christopher Scott Brannon v. Lorri Kay Brannon.
Aaron Ray Jaquess, 30, bringing contraband into jail.
Jennifer Lynn Lasley, 32, driving under the influence of alcohol, second and subsequent.
Lisa Renee Mason, 23, conspiracy and larceny of merchandise from a retailer.
Richard Lynn Scroggins, 44, driving under the influence of alcohol, second and subsequent.
Emmitt Dewayne Smith, 38, domestic assault and battery in the presence of a minor, second and subsequent.
Justin Daniel Williamson, 30, domestic assault and battery in the presence of a minor, second and subsequent.
- Local News
- Local Sports
Ada soccer program overcomes early odds
When former Ada Schools superintendent Zane Bowman decided in 1998 it was time to initiate a high school soccer program at Ada High, he likely did so with fingers crossed.
- Eight is enough for Ada Cougars
- East Central Women's Basketball Notebook
- 2001 state champs giving back to Ada baseball program
- Lady Cougars conquer the Conquerors
- Ada soccer program overcomes early odds
The Sermon on the Mount: Part 1
After Christ called His first disciples to follow Him, He began His ministry in Galilee. He was “teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness among the people.” (Matthew 4:23)
- Practicing the presence of God
- Church recipient of legacies in memory of deceased members
- One-way thinking
- Opinions from around the State
- The Sermon on the Mount: Part 1