Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
District 3 Commissioner Justin Roberts said the new bridge will cost the county $165,000 to build. The county will have to pay the initial cost of construction, but that cost will be partially reimbursed by FEMA.
- One dies in wreck
- Ada's faith-based community reacts to ECU chapel controversy
- Konawa man dies in crash
- ECU to remove crosses, Bibles from campus chapel
- Era will come to an end at All-State Games
- Special delivery
- Boy stabbed, girl arrested
- Ada school district prepares for possible cuts in state aid
- Ada Rocks!
- AG prepared to 'vigorously defend' ECU's Boswell chapel