Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News and Ada Magazine. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
District 3 Commissioner Justin Roberts said the new bridge will cost the county $165,000 to build. The county will have to pay the initial cost of construction, but that cost will be partially reimbursed by FEMA.
- Six local players picked in Pawnee
- Byng dominates conference honors
- City declares construction firm in default on contract
- Man found guilty of rape, kidnapping
- New grocery store to move into Nichols Dollars Saver building
- Hurts Donut Co. set to return to Ada Wednesday
- Man stabbed, suspect arrested
- Sasakwa man dies in wreck
- Man arrested in 2015 homicide case
- Ada players join forces to help the West win