Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
Commissioners set the time and date for a special meeting to be held at noon Friday, where third party providers who have expressed an interest in bidding for an exclusive right to operate the county’s ambulance service will be afforded an opportunity to speak with city and county officials.
- Bringing home the bacon
- Tupelo's Bentley drives Tigers past Byng in ninth
- Ada's faith-based community reacts to ECU chapel controversy
- Woman shot, man arrested
- Fans to get first look at Ada football Saturday night
- Column: Get your popcorn ready … and your eclipse glasses
- Mercy Hospital Ada welcomes new director of mission integration
- New state inspection rules rile commissioners
- Byng foils McLoud with epic comeback
- Labor commissioner responds to county concerns over fines