Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News and Ada Magazine. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
Commissioners set the time and date for a special meeting to be held at noon Friday, where third party providers who have expressed an interest in bidding for an exclusive right to operate the county’s ambulance service will be afforded an opportunity to speak with city and county officials.
- Allen-Vanoss basketball video spurs anger, questions
- Ada city attorney receives six-figure salary for part-time position
- Happy birthday Tyler
- County to close, reroute section of Homer Road
- Body found in southeast Ada
- McFarlin wins seat on Ada City Council
- Hargrave retirement celebration set for Feb. 17
- Investigators working to confirm woman's identity
- Car fire starts large wildfire near Galey
- Ada soccer teams ready to spring into action