Where do you pay traffic fines?



It depends. If issued a traffic citation by Ada police, payments are made at Ada City Hall located at 231 S. Townsend. If issued a citation by others (county deputies, highway patrol) payments are made at the Pontotoc County Court Clerk’s office currently located at the north end of the Agri-plex — 1710 N. Broadway, Suite B, Ada.


Have a question for Randy? Send it to rmitchell@adaeveningnews.com.

This Week's Circulars