"Protecting our farmers and ranchers is essential to the agriculture community and our nation’s economy."
One of the most unsurprising things about President Donald Trump’s first days in office is that it was full of surprises in the voices and images that consumed the national media’s attention.
Donald Trump’s impromptu comment Tuesday regarding the Second Amendment might have been a rallying cry for gun owners to vote for him, but the words carried a dangerous underlying message.
State District Judge Deborah Oakes Evans got her prior-restraint priorities right Tuesday when she excluded the press from an earlier unconstitutional court order restricting news coverage of the East Texas mass murder case.
Certainly the most valuable friends in life are those who are unafraid to speak the honest, unapologetic truth when it desperately needs to be heard. Through his powerful speech before Congress, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu proved that he, and his country, remains exactly that k…
Is Social Security worth saving? Most Americans seem to think so— and most are willing to pay slightly higher taxes to keep it solvent.
As Oklahoma legislators prepare once again to meet in open session, it seems an appropriate time to renew a fundamental reality involving the public’s right to know. It is this: Public notices printed in newspapers and published on newspaper websites are vital to maintaining transparency.
This Week's Circulars
- Sentence modified in '87 rape case; Lott released
- Ada woman injured in Garvin County collision
- Newberry takes over Konawa football program
- Students offer advice for teachers
- New salary schedule includes pay raises for Ada teachers
- Ada resident injured in fatal collision
- Sulphur woman injured in two-vehicle collision
- Gray Real Estate makes a home on Main Street
- 2018 Fireball Memorial Classic half marathon results
- Medical marijuana advocates criticize new regulations