Former bank president, Enid mayor and school board president and winner of numerous awards in Enid, Ernst Currier was arrested Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2017, on allegations of fraud and identity theft. Currier was involved in numerous projects, campaigns and organizations dating back years in Enid. This collection of News & Eagle photographs throughout the years shows the extent of his involvement in the community.
As featured on
The judge ordered Ernst "Ernie" Currier to return to court Dec. 11 for a bond appearance.
News and Sports Photos from The Ada News
- From Orange Bowl to Norris Field
- SOAR, Landrith plan response to Reveal article accusations
- Inside a judge’s rehab: Unpaid work at an Ada Coca-Cola plant
- Two seriously injured in residential wreck
- PUBLIC RECORDS
- BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL CAPSULES
- Federal takeover feared for underfunded corrections system
- Convicted killers sentenced Monday
- No weapons found during search of Allen High School
- Vision Bank announces promotions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.