Published on Sep 7, 2018
The Enid City Commission meeting held on 09/06/18. Due to technical problems, the end is cut off.
As featured on
The decision came after an emotional public hearing focused at times on many points, including faith, safety, property rights and the neighborhood Thursday night.
This Week's Circulars
- Stratford man sets fire to vehicle, injures self
- Two injured in wrecks on area roads
- Emergency Manager: ‘Roads south of Ada impassable’
- Roff brothers' argument ends in stabbing, arrest
- Cities become owners of nursing homes, expecting a windfall from feds
- DA candidates tout qualifications at ECU forum
- Ada man held without bail on rape, kidnapping and assault charges
- Police seek information in 2017 accident, fatality
- Associated Press High School Football Rankings
- Pontotoc County man charged with lewd molestation