HOLDENVILLE — Hughes and Seminole County Farm Service Agencies are asking livestock producers affected by the recent wildfires to fill out an Agriculture County Disaster Report Form. The forms may be picked up at the Farm Service Agencies or the OSU Extension Offices in Hughes and Seminole Counties. Although we are still unsure of any relief that may become available it is important for producers to complete this form to become eligible for any federal assistance programs. The initial enrollment period will end January 31, 2006.

Livestock producers seeking alternative feeding plans may contact the OSU Extension Office in their county. Also, individuals needing hay may use the hay directory set up by the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry. This may be obtained by logging on to the internet at www.oda.state.ok.us/index.htm or by phoning (800) 580-6543.