This Enid News & Eagle series explores the science behind efforts in determining why there was a sudden upswing in earthquakes in the Sooner State beginning in 2009.
As featured on
The “big game changer” for the OCC, in responding to increasing earthquake rates, has been increased data provided with cooperation from the oil and gas industry ...
There are about 4,500 disposal wells in Oklahoma, he said.
News and Sports Photos from The Ada News
- Two seriously injured in residential wreck
- Inside a judge’s rehab: Unpaid work at an Ada Coca-Cola plant
- SOAR, Landrith plan response to Reveal article accusations
- Coalgate woman dies in wreck
- Heritage Hall shuts out Ada
- Uncertain future for drug courts: State-funded program could lose funding due to budget crisis
- Two injured in crash at 1st and Oak streets
- Konawa man injured in wreck
- BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL CAPSULES
- PUBLIC RECORDS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.