Gaar Corner — Emergency personnel work the scene of a two-vehicle collision at Gaar Corner Saturday. The wreck occurred just before 2 p.m. Oklahoma Highway Patrol Trooper Keith Teel said the driver of the Chevrolet passenger car drove onto State Highway 19 from a county road and into the path of a westbound Chevrolet Suburban. Two people from the car and four people from the Suburban were taken to Mercy Hospital Ada to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries. All were treated and released.
- Local News
- Tom Cole: Businesses may decide to drop health insurance
- 83-year-old grandma arrested in pot bust
- Time to get pets rabies shots
City hires consultant to launch housing study
Ada officials are getting ready to take a closer look at the city’s need for affordable housing.
- Testing glitch affects local students, schools
- Faith in God gives Adan a leg up
- Woman suspected of fleeing police with child in vehicle
- Sheriffs descend on state capitol
- Ada man injured in morning wreck
April 22, 2014
- More Local News Headlines