Gaar Corner — Emergency personnel work the scene of a two-vehicle collision at Gaar Corner Saturday. The wreck occurred just before 2 p.m. Oklahoma Highway Patrol Trooper Keith Teel said the driver of the Chevrolet passenger car drove onto State Highway 19 from a county road and into the path of a westbound Chevrolet Suburban. Two people from the car and four people from the Suburban were taken to Mercy Hospital Ada to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries. All were treated and released.
- Local News
- Students, landlords discuss affordable-housing issues
- Amber waves turning gray as farms lose younger generation
- Saturday marks 19th anniversary of OKC bombing
- Mercy says wreck victim not 'treated and released'
- Human remains found
Chickasaw craftsman puts sheen of perfection on fixture in governor's mansion
Master furniture refinisher Richard Thomas sweeps a bare hand across the blonde-colored French Walnut barn door that dates to 1750.
Janeen Gray to oversee Chickasaw Community Affairs Program
Janeen (Cravatt) Gray has been appointed by Governor Bill Anoatubby to oversee the revitalized Community Affairs Program. The mission of the program is to assist citizens who have special circumstances, needs or situations.
April 17, 2014
- Vanoss Schools host open house today
- Ada to host movie night in Wintersmith Park
- More Local News Headlines