NOV. 6, 2012
• A special meeting of the Board of Directors for Tri-County Indian Nations Community Development Corporation is 10 a.m. at Murray State College-Aggie Dining Room, One Murray Campus, Tishomingo. This meeting is open to the public and public participation is encouraged. For more information, contact Carolyn Hill at 580-310-9300.
• Al Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke's Episcopal Church.
NOV. 7 , 2012
• The Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Rd., Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-10 p.m. Cost is $6 per person and is open to all ages.
NOV. 8, 2012
• Sport Aviation Enthusiasts meet each month on the second Thursday at 6 p.m. at Ada Municipal Airport terminal. For more information, phone Mack at 580-265-9461.
NOV. 9, 2012
• Latta High School National Honor Society and Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) are partnering for a blood drive to help save the lives of those in area hospitals. The drive will occur from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1315 CR1560.
• Al Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke's Episcopal Church.
• Ada Elks Lodge has brought in live bands for its Friday night dances. A little classic rock and a little country will appeal to everyone’s tastes. Cost is $5 a person and it’s open to the public. Dances start at 8 p.m. and end at 1 a.m. Ada Elks Lodge is located at 3850 Arlington in Ada.
• The Peach Town Opry in Stratford hosts a gospel music show on the second Friday of every month starting at 7 p.m. They are open mike shows so everyone is encouraged to come and share their talents. The Opry is located inside the American Legion Post 191 building on US 177 just north of the four-way stop in Stratford. For more information, phone Carole Grigg at (580)320-4319.