East Central University students Shay Standingwater, Johnothan Bomboy and Joseph Mohr built a snow elephant during recent snow days. The snow elephant was 5 foot 3 inches and could hold ECU students on its back. Standingwater said the project took a night of planning and two days to build. She said the only thing that wasn't snow was a stick in the trunk.
- Local News
- Vandals target local car lot
- Tom Cole: Businesses may decide to drop health insurance
- 83-year-old grandma arrested in pot bust
- Time to get pets rabies shots
City hires consultant to launch housing study
Ada officials are getting ready to take a closer look at the city’s need for affordable housing.
- Testing glitch affects local students, schools
- Faith in God gives Adan a leg up
- Woman suspected of fleeing police with child in vehicle
- Sheriffs descend on state capitol
- Ada man injured in morning wreck
- More Local News Headlines