Ada — Ada High School Cougar Marching Band performs at the first Bron Warren Tiger Palooza marching band competition at ECU’s Norris Field Saturday. The contest is named for Bron Warren who lost his battle with cancer earlier this year. He was a drum major for the Ada High School Marching Band and a member of the ECU Band. His parents are Bronson and Allene Warren. Proceeds from the contest will go toward the Bron Warren Scholarship Fund at ECU.
- Local News
- Water main break causing low pressure
Voter registration deadline is Aug. 1 for runoff primary election
Voters have until Friday, Aug. 1, to register to vote in the Aug. 26 runoff primary election, Oklahoma State Election Board Secretary Paul Ziriax said.
- Chickasaws debut "First Encounter" about clash with Hernando De Soto
- Medicine Stone: A celebration of red dirt music Sept. 11-13
- 13-year-old's leg nearly severed in ATV accident on county road
- Chickasaw Nation to host RX Summit
10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- Boy severely injured in wreck
- Prisons expand their reach to train new officers
- Disabled veteran helps others succeed in career goals through Veterans Upward Bound at ECU
- More Local News Headlines