Ada — Ada High School Cougar Marching Band performs at the first Bron Warren Tiger Palooza marching band competition at ECU’s Norris Field Saturday. The contest is named for Bron Warren who lost his battle with cancer earlier this year. He was a drum major for the Ada High School Marching Band and a member of the ECU Band. His parents are Bronson and Allene Warren. Proceeds from the contest will go toward the Bron Warren Scholarship Fund at ECU.
- Local News
- Vandals target local car lot
- Tom Cole: Businesses may decide to drop health insurance
- 83-year-old grandma arrested in pot bust
- Time to get pets rabies shots
City hires consultant to launch housing study
Ada officials are getting ready to take a closer look at the city’s need for affordable housing.
- Testing glitch affects local students, schools
- Faith in God gives Adan a leg up
- Woman suspected of fleeing police with child in vehicle
- Sheriffs descend on state capitol
- Ada man injured in morning wreck
- More Local News Headlines