Ada — Ada High School Cougar Marching Band performs at the first Bron Warren Tiger Palooza marching band competition at ECU’s Norris Field Saturday. The contest is named for Bron Warren who lost his battle with cancer earlier this year. He was a drum major for the Ada High School Marching Band and a member of the ECU Band. His parents are Bronson and Allene Warren. Proceeds from the contest will go toward the Bron Warren Scholarship Fund at ECU.
- Local News
- Students, landlords discuss affordable-housing issues
- Amber waves turning gray as farms lose younger generation
- Saturday marks 19th anniversary of OKC bombing
- Mercy says wreck victim not 'treated and released'
- Human remains found
Chickasaw craftsman puts sheen of perfection on fixture in governor's mansion
Master furniture refinisher Richard Thomas sweeps a bare hand across the blonde-colored French Walnut barn door that dates to 1750.
Janeen Gray to oversee Chickasaw Community Affairs Program
Janeen (Cravatt) Gray has been appointed by Governor Bill Anoatubby to oversee the revitalized Community Affairs Program. The mission of the program is to assist citizens who have special circumstances, needs or situations.
April 17, 2014
- Vanoss Schools host open house today
- Ada to host movie night in Wintersmith Park
- More Local News Headlines