• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-427-5433.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars meets the second Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Pontotoc County Agri-plex on the north side of the extension center building in the Compartment B, south of the County jail. For more information, call the VFW service office at 580-436-6252.
MARCH 11, 2014
• The Pauls Valley Library Book Club will meet at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, March 11 at the library to discuss “The Thirteenth Tale” by Diane Setterfield. The book for April will be “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak. All readers are welcome.
• The Chimney Hill Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution will meet on Tuesday, March 11, at 1:30 p.m. at Ada Arts and Heritage Center. Women in the Arts award to be presented.
• Byrd’s Mill Archeology club meets the second Tuesday of each month at Mercy Hospital Ada conference room at 7 p.m.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MARCH 12, 2014
• Single Mom's support group (S.M.I.L.E. Single Mom's: Insightful, Loved, Empowered) meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is provided and childcare is available at Trinity Baptist Church. For more information, call Tisha at 580-759-5260.