MARCH 11, 2014
• The Pauls Valley Library Book Club will meet at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, March 11, at the library to discuss “The Thirteenth Tale” by Diane Setterfield. The book for April will be “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak. All readers are welcome.
• The Chimney Hill Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution will meet on Tuesday, March 11, at 1:30 p.m. at Ada Arts and Heritage Center. Women in the Arts award to be presented.
• Byrd’s Mill Archeology Club meets the second Tuesday of each month at Mercy Hospital Ada conference room at 7 p.m.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MARCH 12, 2014
• Latta DECA is hosting a delivery hamburger fry on Wednesday, March 12. The meal includes a hamburger, chips and a cookie for $5 delivered to your place of business from 10:15 a.m. to 1 p.m. To order, call 580-332-3553 or 580-332-3300. The hamburger fry is to raise money for those competing at International DECA this year in Atlanta, Ga., May 2-7.
• Single Mom's support group (S.M.I.L.E. Single Mom's: Insightful, Loved, Empowered) meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is provided and childcare is available at Trinity Baptist Church. For more information, call Tisha at 580-759-5260.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.