Ada — The dates for Jennifer Kidney's series of programs at the Ada Public Library on the History and Literature of Herbs and Spices have been changed due to weather conditions. The first program will now be presented on Feb. 19, 2014 and will provide an overview of the history and literature of herbs and spices, with samples. The second program on the China Bayles mysteries by Susan Wittig Albert will be presented on Feb. 26, 2014. The third program on Diana Abu-Jaber's books will be presented on March 5, 2014. The programs will be presented from 1:30 p.m. until 2:30 p.m., upstairs in the library. For more information, call Jennifer Greenstreet at 580-436-8121.
- Local News
- Next hearing in computer threat case set for Aug. 15
- Museum reveres pigeons as racers and war heroes — but not pests
- Man pleads guilty in deaths of girls, fiancee
Louis Joins Mercy Hospital Ada
Dr. Yolette Louis has joined the hospital medicine program at Mercy Hospital Ada.
Chickasaw Nation announces General Election results
Chickasaw Nation Election Secretary Rita Loder today announced results of the Chickasaw Nation general election.
- Roving rabbis visit Ada this week to meet with Jewish residents
- Ada sidewalk sale and Oklahoma tax-free holiday set for this weekend to help residents get ready for back to school
Flash flood watch in effect
A flash flood watch is in effect from 7 am CDT this morning through Thursday morning
- More Local News Headlines