Texoma — Addressing rampant rumors that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is draining Lake Texoma for one reason or another, a spokesperson for the Corps has confirmed the lake is not being drained for any reason. She said levels are drastically low due to a three-year drought in the area. The Ada News will have a complete story in Sunday's edition.
- Local News
- Time to get pets rabies shots
City hires consultant to launch housing study
Ada officials are getting ready to take a closer look at the city’s need for affordable housing.
- Testing glitch affects local students, schools
- Faith in God gives Adan a leg up
- Woman suspected of fleeing police with child in vehicle
- Sheriffs descend on state capitol
- Ada man injured in morning wreck
April 22, 2014
- Driver dies after crash at local race track
- Police: Panhandlers cause kidnap scare at local retailer
- More Local News Headlines