SEPT. 23, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
SEPT. 24, 2013
• Combat Infantrymen’s Association (CIA) meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at Ada Public Library. This organization is open to Army infantry veterans who have served in a foreign war and earned the Combat Infantryman’s badge. For more information, phone William Cox, commander, at 580-235-6279, Rich Putnam at 580-310-4115 or email WAC_6600@yahoo.com.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
SEPT. 25, 2013
• Latta School’s Indian Education Parent Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. in Room 111 in the Latta Middle School. Business meetings will be conducted for JOM and Title VII programs. The meeting is open to all parents of JOM and Title VII students.