Ada — TUESDAY
JUNE 10, 2014
• Ada Rifle and Pistol Club annual meeting and swap meet will be at 6 p.m. at the AR&PC range. Memberships will expire and can be renewed at that time. Cost is $65 per year. A potluck supper will be held. Attendees are asked to bring a dessert and lawn chairs. Family and friends are welcome. For more information, call Brian Scoles at 405-391-7585 or 580-421-3553.
• GriefShare, a grief recovery support group, will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays through Aug. 5 at First Freewill Baptist Church of Ada. There is no cost, except for the optional $15 workbook. For more information, call Joyce at 580-332-6138 or the church at 580-332-3119.
• Byrd’s Mill Archeology Club meets at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at Mercy Hospital Ada conference room.
• Compassionate Friends Ada Area Chapter meets at 6:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., Ada, in the church parlor. The group offers friendship, understanding and hope for families who have lost a child or grandchild. Call 580-399-5565 or 399-9716 for more information.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, downstairs.
JUNE 11, 2014
• Byng Excellence in Foundation will have its monthly meeting at 7 a.m. at J.D.'s Café in Ada.
• Ada Chapter 758 of the National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees will meet at 11:30 a.m. June 11 at Mercy Hospital Ada in the cafeteria conference room. Speaker will be state Rep. Todd Thomsen. Active or retired federal employees are invited to attend. Call Kenneth Roberts for further information at 580-279-6724
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meets at 2 p.m. each Wednesday at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for games. Attendees should bring a snack to the games to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.