• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
DECEMBER 1, 2013
• Wild Goose musicians jam session takes place each Sunday from 4-8 p.m. at Wild Goose Club in Sasakwa. This event is a gathering for musicians for a house band and opening for the house band and promotions. Musicians need to take their own instruments. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, phone Kallo at 405-941-3071.
DECEMBER 2, 2013
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 580-427-5433.
DECEMBER 3, 2013
• Ada Artists Association hosts a reception for Tom Hampton and Skip Thompson from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Karen’s Art & Framing, 108 E. Main St., Ada. Refreshments will be served.
DECEMBER 5, 2013
• Pat Taylor Memorial Parade of Lights presented by Ada Main Street is 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5.
• NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) meets the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in the conference room next to the dining room at Mercy Hospital Ada. Visitors are welcome.
• Ada Rubber Art Stamp Club meets at 6:30 p.m. at Scraptopia, 107 W. Main Street. Newcomers are always welcome. There are no fees and you do not need to bring anything with you in order to participate. The club meets the first Thursday of each month. For more informaiton, phone 580-310-9787.