SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
• Compassionate Freinds Ada area chapter meets at 6:30 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the parlor of First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th Street. This non-profit organization is for those grieving the death of a child.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Ada Writers Club hosts a book signing from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Karen’s Art and Framing, 108 E. Main. Ada Artists Association’s September featured artist of the month will be Sandy Ingram. A reception will honor her at the same time.
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Wednesday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. This group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Cost is $5 per person and is open to the public.
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
SEPTEMBER 14, 2013
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
• City of Springs Car Show, hosted by Sulphur Rotary Club, opens at 9 a.m. Free dash plaque and tee-shirt will be given to the first 75 entrants. A cruise through town is set for Friday night. Entry fee is $20. For more information, phone Jeff Flowers at 580-622-6387 or email city of email@example.com.
SEPTEMBER 15, 2013
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.