OCTOBER 24, 2013
• Ada Junior High School’s Annual Fall Festival will be from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. AJHS is located at 223 W. 18th. Haunted house, food, fun and games are included. The event is open to the public of all ages.
OCTOBER 26, 2013
• Think Pink Passion for Fashion, a beauty fashion show to benefit Susan G. Komen Foundaitons fight for breast health and against breast cancer, begins at 2:30 p.m. at Quality Inn banquet room. Tickets are $10 each and available at hair mjo salon, 1200 N. Broadway. For more information, phone 580-332-6656.
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
• The third annual Zombie March for Piece for organ donor awareness takes place in downtown Ada, “The Town Where the Old West Died ... and They’re Back.” The march begins at 11 a.m. in the Sav-a-Lot parking lot and continues down Main Street to the Juliana “Hotel” Park. A free Halloween movie, “Icabod Crane Adventures and Mr. Toad,” will be shown at the McSwain Theater. Other events include zombie baby crawling races, best zombie dog, coronation of hte zombie king and queen, tubs of goo photos.
OCTOBER 27, 2013
• Wild Goose musicians jam session takes place each Sunday from 4-8 p.m. at Wild Goose Club in Sasakwa. This event is a gathering for musicians for a house band and opening for the house band and promotions. Musicians need to take their own instruments. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, phone Kallo at 405-941-3071.
OCTOBER 28, 2013
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 580-427-5433.
OCTOBER 29, 2013
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at Central Church of Christ Family Life Center, 824 Stadium Drive. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Barbara at 580-436-3248 or 580-272-7550 or the church office at 580-332-6411.