• Free video game day is 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Ada Community School, 708 E. Main Street, Suite B. For more information and to register for this event, phone 580-759-6506.
OCTOBER 19, 2013
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
OCTOBER 20, 2013
• Wild Goose musicians jam session takes place each Sunday from 4-8 p.m. at Wild Goose Club in Sasakwa. This event is a gathering for musicians for a house band and opening for the house band and promotions. Musicians need to take their own instruments. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, phone Kallo at 405-941-3071.
OCTOBER 21, 2013
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 580-427-5433.
OCTOBER 22, 2013
• Combat Infantrymen’s Association (CIA) meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at Ada American Legend Hut on North Broadway. This organization is open to Army infantry veterans who have served in a foreign war and earned the Combat Infantryman’s badge. For more information, phone Jack Jones at 580-310-6173 or J.L. Rhodes at 580-332-8811.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at Central Church of Christ Family Life Center, 824 Stadium Drive. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Barbara at 580-436-3248 or 580-272-7550 or the church office at 580-332-6411.
OCTOBER 23, 2013
• SMILE- Single mother’s support group meets at 6 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesday evenings of every month at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is served, followed by a time of teaching, crafts, or sharing with each other. Childcare is provided. For more information, phone Tisha Cypert at 759-5260.