• Byng School District will hold a gifted and talented meeting at 9 a.m. in the superintendent’s office. All parents and community members are welcome to attend. For more information, phone 310-6751.
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
• A poker run for bikes, cars and trucks at the Ada Elks Lodge, 3850 Arlington, will benefit the scholarship program at East Central University. Registration is at 8:30 a.m. with the last out at 9:30 a.m. Cost for drivers is $25, and couples are $30. Route is 116 miles. Breakfast and lunch are available beginning at 8 a.m. for $5 per plate.
• A breakfast and lunch fundraiser will benefit the scholarship program at East Central University. Cost is $5 per plate. Breakfast (eggs, sausage and biscuits) will be served at 8 a.m., and a barbecue lunch will be at 11 a.m. at Ada Elks Lodge, 3850 Arlington.
• Wild Goose musicians jam session takes place each Sunday from 4-8 p.m. at Wild Goose Club in Sasakwa. This event is a gathering for musicians for a house band and opening for the house band and promotions. Musicians need to take their own instruments. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, phone Kallo at 405-941-3071.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 580-427-5433.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at Central Church of Christ Family Life Center, 824 Stadium Drive. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Barbara at 580-436-3248 or 580-332-6411.