• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
MAY 1, 2014
• NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) meets the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in the conference room next to the dining room at Mercy Hospital Ada. Visitors are welcome.
MAY 2, 2014
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MAY 3, 2014
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
MAY 4, 2014
MAY 5, 2014
• The Board of the Directors of the Happyland Volunteer Fire Department meets the first Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the fire station at 22680 CR 1530 in Ada. Should the first Monday fall on a holiday, the meeting will be held the following Monday at the same time and location.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-427-5433.
MAY 6, 2014
• Circle Time of Ada meets the first Tuesday of the month at Glenwood Resource Center, 825 W. 10th 6:30 PM. Circle Time of Ada is a non-profit support group for anyone who has a child, knows someone with, or wants to learn more about Autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental disorders and special needs. For more information call Linda Dickinson at 580-310-7263 or www.facebook.com/CircleTimeofAda.