• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
APRIL 6, 2014
• An ACT preparatory class is being conducted Sunday, April 6, from 1 to 5 p.m. in Rooms 410 A and B of Pontotoc Technology Center. Area students are encouraged to participate and improve their ACT scores. Each student will have a practice test exactly like the ACT test. Specialists in math, science, reading and test-taking skills will help provide the tools need to perform on the test. Soft drinks and pizza will be available for all participating students. For more information, call Jenny Cypert at 580-310-2245 or email email@example.com and Cindy Byrd at 580-310-2264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
APRIL 7, 2014
• Healthy Hearts Club instructor Susan Coleman will be conducting beginners country line dances starting April 3 and ending April 28 at Ada Elks Lodge in Ada. Classes will be Mondays and Thursdays from 7 - 8 p.m.
• Free tax help and free e-filing are offered Mondays through April 14 by AARP Tax-Aide at the Ada Masonic Lodge Hall, 730 Crestview. All ages are welcome. For appointment, call 580-436-4494 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email email@example.com or call 580-427-5433.
• The board of the directors of the Happyland Volunteer Fire Department meets the first Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the fire station at 22680 CR 1530 in Ada. Should the first Monday fall on a holiday, the meeting will be held the following Monday at the same time and location.