• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MARCH 26, 2014
• Chickasaw Nation Industries, Inc., wil hold its annual stakeholders meeting at the Chickasaw Nation Community Center in Ada. The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. For questions or more information, call 405-253-8200.
• Single mom's support group (S.M.I.L.E. Single Mom's: Insightful, Loved, Empowered) meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is provided and child care is available at Trinity Baptist Church. For more information, call Tisha at 580-759-5260.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m.