• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
• Traditional country music every third Saturday at 7 p.m. with special guest and the Country Pride Band at Mary’s Music Barn, located three and three-fourths miles south and one-fourth mile west of Stonewall on the Jesse Highway. For more information, call Mary at 580-272-7816 or 580-265-9206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MARCH 17, 2014
• Oklahoma Farm Bureau Safety Services is presenting an auto accident prevention course March 17 and 18 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Pontotoc County Farm Bureau Office, 1027 W. Main St., with instruction on how to improve one’s driving skills. Upon earning the Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Accident Prevention Course Certificate, one would be eligible to receive a discount on auto insurance. The class is open to the public. For more information or to sign up, call Shirley at 580-332-8711.
• Free tax help and free e-filing are offered Mondays through April 14 by AARP Tax-Aide at the Ada Masonic Lodge Hall, 730 Crestview. All ages are welcome. For appointment, call 580-436-4494 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email email@example.com or call 580-427-5433.
MARCH 18, 2014
• Ada Prime Timers meet at J.D.’s Cafeteria for the regular monthly meeting. Visitation begins at 5:30 p.m. The meal will be served at 6 p.m. Linda Trammell, director of TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) will present the program. Guests are welcome.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.