• A fish fry to benefit the upkeep of Jesse Cemetery is 5 p.m. at Stonewall Multi-purpose Building. Donations will be accepted.
MAY 4, 2013
• Lost Cherokee of Arkansas and Missouri Headmen Don Harness, Cliff Bishop and Curtis Smith and councilman Morse Chiles are conducting a meeting at noon at Allen Masonic Lodge. It is spring time. Bring plants, tools, seeds, baked goods, canned goods, dry goods and other items for the auction.
• A reunion of members and former members of the 701 First Personnel Reserve Service Co. takes place at 700 N. Mississippi (across from the Chickasaw National Headquarters), beginning at noon May 4. For more information, phone 580-436-7150. Coffee and doughnuts will be served.
MAY 6, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) is partnering with Vision Bank to host a blood drive from 8 a.m. to noon at the main bank and 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Arlington branch.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information phone Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
MAY 7, 2013
• Circle Time of Ada, an autism parent group, meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. in the old Glenwood School. Enter at the west double door. For more information, phone Jennifer Balliett, group leader, at 580-235-2731 or visit www.circletimeofada.com or Facebook.
• Ada Shrine Club meets the first Tuesday of each month at J.D.’s Cafe. Meal is at 6 p.m. and the meeting is at 7 p.m. All Shriners are welcomea nd encouraged to attend.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• A new GriefShare Group will begin Tuesday, May 7, 2013. The sessions will be held at the Ada First Free Will Baptist Church Family Life Center (15th & Ash) from 1-2:30 p.m. For more information, contact the church office at 332-3119, Joyce at 332-6138, or Wilma at 436-5317.