• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
MAY 7, 2013
• A special meeting of the Board of Directors for Tri-County Indian Nations Community Development Corporation is 10 a.m. at the new Vision Bank conference room, 1901 Arlington. This meeting is open to the public and participation is encouraged. For more information, phone Carolyn Hill at 580-310-9300.
• Circle Time of Ada, an autism parent group, meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. in the old Glenwood School. Enter at the west double door. For more information, phone Jennifer Balliett, group leader, at 580-235-2731 or visit www.circletimeofada.com or Facebook.
• Ada Shrine Club meets the first Tuesday of each month at J.D.’s Cafe. Meal is at 6 p.m. and the meeting is at 7 p.m. All Shriners are welcome and encouraged to attend.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Pontotoc Technology Center Completion Ceremony will be at 6 p.m. at Crosspointe Church.
• A new GriefShare Group will begin Tuesday, May 7, 2013. The sessions will be held at the Ada First Free Will Baptist Church Family Life Center (15th and Ash) from 1-2:30 p.m. For more information, contact the church office at 332-3119, Joyce at 332-6138, or Wilma at 436-5317.
MAY 8, 2013
• Single Mom’s support group (S.M.I.L.E. Single Mom’s: Insightful, Loved, Empowered) meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is provided and childcare is available at Trinity Baptist Church. For more information, phone Tisha at 580-759-5260.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Wednesday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone Kristina at (580) 279-4870.